Nukeproof Neutron Mag-Ti Flat Pedals
The Nukeproof Neutron series of pedals have been extensively engineered to offer the optimum balance of strength and fatigue resistance with minimum weight penalty.
The low-profile design offers maximum ground clearance and features a deep concave which allows the foot to “sit in” the pedal which improves grip and comfort. There are a total of 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side to allow you to customize the level of grip to meet your own requirements.
Each pedal body spins on high quality DU bushings with two sealed cartridge bearings per pedal to help spread the stress loads from heavy impacts. Meanwhile a lip seal between the axle end and pedal body helps to reduce ingress of water and dirt prolonging pedal life between services.
Nukeproof Neutron Mag-Ti Flat Pedals Features:
- Low-profile parallelogram design
- 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side
- CNC machined for improved strength-to-weight ratio
- New graphics for 2015
Nukeproof Neutron Mag-Ti Flat Pedals Specifications:
- 2 x high quality DU bushings & 4 x sealed cartridge bearings (Per pair)
- Body: Custom CNC-machined magnesium
- Dimensions: 98mm (w) x 99mm x 17mm
- Axle: Titanium
- Weight (per pair): 294g
- Colours: Black or Silver