VeloToze Short shoe covers are designed for road cycling on cool or foggy days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another day riding to the office the VeloToze Short shoe covers will keep your feet warm and comfortable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Water-resistant: designed to fully cover your shoe with a water-proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your shoes
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50F to 18C/65F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers: innovative design flexes over your shoe, so there are no vulnerability points like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE VELOTOZE SHORT SHOE COVER
1: Put on sock and shoe
2: Pull shoe cover over toe of shoe
3: Then pull shoe cover over heel, being careful not to catch on cleats
4: Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad. Pull shoe cover off of cleats and heel pad if necessary.